What we are looking for...
A licensed MFT or MSW to join our growing practice. This position provides excellent working conditions, compensation, and educational experience. Individuals will have the ability to provide psychotherapy to individuals, couples, and groups.
- Must be at least 2-years post licensure.
- Experience in working with multiple emotional and psychological disorders such as:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Interpersonal Problems
- Substance Abuse
- Behavioral Issues with children & adolescents
Individuals can participate in weekly group supervision. They will also be provided with the chance to join our in-service trainings conducted by experts in the community, at least once per month.
Please email your CV, cover letter and one letters of recommendation to Dr. Jose Corena at email@example.com
If you have questions please feel free to call Dr. Corena at: (818) 233-0393
For Additional Information Please Contact Us...
Secretary Job Opportunity...
As secretary, you will help ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently on a daily basis. Your clerical and administrative support will assist clinicians and administrative staff members and optimize workflow. You need to be comfortable being the primary point of contact for all manners of inquiries and requests by staff members as well as patients. Other secretarial responsibilities will include organizing and maintaining files, supplies, and equipment. The ideal candidate for the position of secretary can prioritize tasks and is motivated to complete work with minimal supervision.
Secretary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fluent, oral and written, in Spanish
- Meet and greet patients in the waiting area; collect payments, provide and collect forms, alert clinicians that their clients are waiting, maintain a clean and professional atmosphere in the reception area at all times
- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters; direct inquiries to other members
- Communicate effectively with callers who are potential new patients by gathering information, filling out the proper forms, and forwarding the information
- Oversee and maintain Quality Assurance practices and procedures
- Assist with Billing practices and procedures
- Coordinating meetings and office procedures with other staff members
- Maintain purchase supplies for the office; track inventory of office supplies
- Proofread and edit documents to ensure proper spelling and grammar as well as compliance with company policy; recommend revisions as needed
- Fulfill other secretarial duties as needed
Secretary Requirements and Qualifications
- Professional dress code and demeanor
- Trustworthy and reliable; being able to respect confidentiality
- Familiarity with office organization techniques
- Capable of multitasking; strong time management
- Well-organized, detail-oriented
- Strong writing ability
- Excellent verbal communication (English/Spanish)
- Proficient with computers, especially in MS Office
- High school diploma
- Typing at 50+ words per minute preferred
- Past secretarial experience preferred
- Eager to learn and develop professionally
- Being flexible and adjust to ongoing changes in a fast-paced office
- Full time position; salary based on qualifications and experience
- Provide letters of recommendations as requested